This position oversees all finance-related activity for the agency and serves as an internal finance consultant and trusted advisor to agency ownership and management, as well as to director- and supervisor-level team members. This position reports directly to agency ownership/management and is a contributing member of the agency leadership group. It is critical for this individual to bring a strong strategic mindset to the agency, and an ability to align finance and accounting strategies to business objectives.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or relevant field; MS/MA in accounting, finance or administration is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of financial management principles and best practices.
- Proven experience as an organization’s lead Finance professional.
- Good business acumen paired with attention to financials.
- Strong experience of understanding financial and accounting regulations.
- Knowledge of financial-related data analysis and reporting.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.