We’re searching for a unique talent, a brainchild of big ideas, and an all-around creative pro. The top candidate will have an uncommon ability to be both forward-thinking and insanely attentive to detail — while also knowing the difference between helping and hovering over an art director’s shoulder.
We’re looking for the kind of person who never backs down from a creative challenge. One who can go from making someone belly laugh to bawling their eyes out in a single piece of copy. This is you, isn’t it? If you know it is, then let us know why you are Flynn Wright’s next great creative team member.
- Concept and create innovative marketing campaigns alongside and in concert with creative directors, artists and fellow genius writers.
- Author strategic campaigns for multiple clients in varying categories.
- Develop and maintain consistent voice and style between brands.
- Direct voice and on-camera talent.
- Assist with new business efforts and RFP responses.
- Edit and proof work across the agency.
- Relevant work experience. This could be two years, could be five years. But it needs to be solid growth and a proven track record that you have what it takes.
- Agency or in-house creative experience preferred, but not required. Position title adjustable based on level of experience.
- College degree in a related field.
- Ability to lift fifty pounds (if you write a prop that big into a script).
- Solid understanding of AP style and current best practices.
- Ask questions, challenge inefficiencies and stay curious.