Flynn Wright is seeing substantial growth in digital marketing, so this is a newly formed position within the agency. Candidate will apply an in-depth understanding of digital marketing tactics, using the latest techniques, while ensuring timely and appropriate delivery of all digital campaign elements required to execute digital campaigns on behalf of our clients. Primary responsibilities will include the following.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize, design and execute digital campaigns for a variety of channels including microsites, landing pages, social media, rich media ads and email marketing.
- On occasion, some traditional media, including print and direct mail, may be needed.
- Expert knowledge in current design trends and technologies.
- Remain current with technology and apply best practices to campaign assets at all times.
- Strive to achieve the most professional and realistic solutions, within budget and on-time.
- Deliver optimized digital-ready files working closely with the production manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in graphic design, art direction or a related creative field with a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience.
- Portfolio showcasing outstanding creative concepts and solid experience with a variety of industries and deliverables.
- Strong understanding of color, typography, iconography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout.
- Ability to design and code for various devices, browsers and email clients.
- Expert knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite including Animate.
- An understanding of DoubleClick and other display networks is not required, but a plus.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency located in the heart of downtown Des Moines that serves clients across the country.