Digital Media Buyer
Are you ready to bring your digital media buying experience to an agency dedicated to success and renowned for its professionalism? Are you excited to grow the digital revenue stream within a full-service agency? Do you have experience working inside digital media platforms – from creation to optimization to success? We’d like to hear from you regarding our new Digital Media Buyer position.
- Work with the current media buying team members to develop digital marketing strategies for existing and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain media plans including updates, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization, and billing reconciliation.
- Collaborate with the account team members to develop digital strategies and flowcharts.
- Launch and manage digital display advertising campaigns, PPC/AdWords campaigns, Facebook Ads, and additional social media campaigns as needed.
- Capacity and aptitude to develop digital media campaigns in additional, new, or emerging platforms.
- Actively participate in, and manage the media plan components within the RFP process.
- Perform campaign quality assurance checks as necessary.
- Manage campaign reporting – incoming data from third parties, reports generated from self-managed platforms – to monitor campaign performance and revenue and to make appropriate optimizations.
- Develop relationships with third parties and vendors.
- B.A./B.S. in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Minimum of one year of digital marketing, digital media buying, sales, and/or account management/coordination.
- Demand-Side Platform (DSP) buying experience.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) experience.
- Google AdWords Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Google Tag Manager experience.
- Additional digital marketing certifications.
- Familiarity with current digital media and digital marketing best practices.
- Previous, demonstrable work within Google Keyword Planner, SpyFu and related paid search research tools to develop keyword lists, ad groups and potentially ad copy.
- Previous, demonstrable work within Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Advertising, and other social media platforms.
- Previous, demonstrable ability to develop campaign reports and optimize campaigns based on key performance indicators.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications, including strength in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Drive.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.