Graphic Designer – Direct Mail
We’re experiencing rapid growth in the area of direct mail and have an immediate opening for a graphic designer to join our team. The right individual will possess skills with designing and versioning for both branded and high-response direct mail campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Create and lead versioning of large-scale direct mail campaigns (letter pack and envelope, postcard, dimensional)
- Integrate variable data merge techniques to facilitate printing and production
- Manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Design additional advertising and sales collateral for variety of clients
- Expand skill sets with work in email design and development, and digital advertising design
- Ensure creative meets needs, standards and values of each brand
- Produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency
You’re a collaborative team-oriented creative who’s already developed design skills, but you’re still hungry to learn from some of the best creative directors, senior designers, and project managers in the business. You’re a self-driven hard worker who can advance multiple projects for multiple clients within the same day without sacrificing attention to detail or losing your passion for inspired design.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.