Graphic Designer/Front-End Developer
What You’ll Do
- Create advertising and sales collateral for variety of clients (branding, print, OOH, static and HTML5 digital, email)
- Pitch design concepts to internal client teams
- Produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency
- Work with our brands and clients to design and develop websites
- Work with design team to create best-practices and tools that would continue to enable them to provide collaborative designs for websites that allow for scalable dynamic development
- Ensure websites are accessible across platforms
- Routinely test websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fix any website issues or bugs that arise
- Bonus points for familiarity with Sass/SCSS, Git/GitHub, or PHP for WordPress
You’re a collaborative creative who’s already developed killer design and programming skills, but you’re still hungry to learn from some of the best creatives in the business. You can advance multiple projects for multiple clients within the same day without sacrificing attention to detail or losing your passion for inspired design and development.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.