We are looking for a passionate data analyst, who can help turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. This individual knows the ins and outs of Excel, Access, and other data systems and will support campaign reporting needs by pulling analytics data, cleaning and formatting raw data, and providing initial analysis of findings. This person will also be responsible for providing critical data support for ongoing client direct response programs including address/customer list management and evaluating response metrics.
What You’ll Do
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Examine digital campaign’s return on investment and outcomes.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Perform pre-campaign analytics and make recommendations regarding strategy and execution, then interpret and analyze responses.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop and utilize statistical and analytical reports.
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Work with agency teams and clients to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Perform data audit checks throughout the programming process, including the flow of personalized variable data.
- Verifies correct output and reports of all data files prior to being submitted to production.
- Manage all client and prospect mail files.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7-10 years in a leadership role with proven experience in strategy, list technique and database. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Manages multiple projects with a high degree of complexity.
- Detail-oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task.
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort and accomplishment of priorities in a team environment.
- Familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Experience with data security software.
- Strong computer skills in order to navigate multiple systems, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Tableau, and Datorama.
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
- Personnel management experience preferred.
You are organized to the max, detail-oriented, love to work in a collaborative work environment, and live for finding a nugget of insight out of a data set. You are able to manage multiple, fast-paced projects with a high degree of complexity. You have a degree from a four-year college or university and are familiar with statistical analysis, research methodologies along with common computer problems. Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.