Flynn Wright is looking for a talented, energetic individual to perform research, planning and buying of all forms of media. Ideal candidate MUST have digital/emerging media experience and a minimum of 3+ years of buying experience. Agency and Strata experience a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Research media consumption patterns
- Create detailed media plans and provide in depth strategic analysis
- Conduct negotiations and buying functions of all media platforms
- Establish deadlines for materials needed and report deadlines to the creative, production and account services departments
- Maintain agency media schedules and issues all media reports
- Manage day to day contact with media vendors
- Alert media director/account services of special media offers/placement opportunities, etc
- Maintain current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions: Strata and Microsoft Office
- MUST have the ability to think strategically and offer valuable insight on media execution as it applies to achievement of client goals
- MUST stay current with rapidly proliferating new media options
- Attention to detail is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Other projects as directed by department director
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency located in the heart of downtown Des Moines that serves clients across the country.