We’re looking for a motion designer to concept video and execute animated graphics with our creative team. Motion designers should have at least three years of experience and a degree in a related field. Knowledge of Cinema 4D would be great, too.
What You’ll Do
- Concept animation based on text-only scripts (with and without existing assets)
- Produce storyboards/mockups to communicate creative direction
- Follow storyboard process to the final product, including revisions along the way
- Interpret internal and external direction without compromising the quality of the final product
- Work within 2D animation programs and processes
You’re a creative with a vivid imagination who’s got a gift for storytelling that’s both fabulous and effective. From leading shoots to editing to sound design, you can do it all. Even though it only takes a few keyboard shortcuts to bring ideas to life, you start with a solid foundation in design. Because nothing works if the design is poor.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.