Project Manager - Digital
We’re looking for a Project Manager to lead, run and manage a variety of digital work, primarily responsible for websites, landing pages, microsites, full-scale buildouts, HTML emails and dynamic ads. Project Managers should have five to 10 years of experience and a degree in communications, advertising or another related field. Agency experience isn’t a must, but it’s a definite plus.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside the client services and interactive/creative teams to develop project scopes, timelines, estimates and workplans.
- Lead, run and manage all website, landing page and microsite projects from start to finish – building schedules, moving work quickly and efficiently through the agency, tasking specific work, updating the AE/PM team and clients regularly, managing feedback, working as gatekeeper between client services and digital/creative teams and maintaining deadlines
- Manage all outside web vendor relationships to ensure our vendors are accountable to us, make project requests, negotiate pricing, manage budgets, maintain quality of work, coordinate POs, etc.
- Manage other complex digital projects including emails, dynamic display and web apps, including A/B and multivariate testing, and implement strongest performers across all touch points.
- Stay current on industry trends, updated technical requirements, vendor options and changes that would impact our client work
You’re a great communicator and proactive problem solver who understands the complexities of digital projects. You are familiar with content management systems and general website structure and terminology and can interpret those complexities for our internal and client teams. You have experience with various CRM platforms such as Hubspot, MS Dynamics and Salesforce. You’ve got a solid understanding of all digital development stages – discovery, wire-framing, prototyping, implementation, QA, launch and maintenance. You have experience using cloud-based and project management software such as Smartsheet, Basecamp, Trello, JIRA, etc. and are well-versed in Google Analytics. (Google Tag Manager and Tealium experience would be a plus.) You have a go-getter mindset that makes it possible to work with multiple people on multiple projects in the middle of occasional chaos. You’re detail-oriented, organized to the max and willing to tackle anything thrown at you.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.