Videographer & Editor
We’re looking for a videographer and editor to storyboard, shoot and edit footage. Candidates should have at least three-five years of experience.
What You’ll Do
- Capture video footage on set or on location
- Light and shoot interviews, b-roll and footage for content creation
- Knowledge of how to operate a Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 camera, lighting, grip and audio equipment
- Ensure all equipment needed for a shoot is present and working
- Ability to lift, transport and set-up equipment
- Ability to direct and communicate with other crew members to set-up equipment and execute tasks as needed
- Produce storyboards/mockups to communicate creative direction
- Edit footage in post-production
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Drone experience and licensing a plus
You’re a creative with a vivid imagination who’s got a gift for storytelling that’s both fabulous and effective. From leading shoots to editing to sound design, you can do it all. Even though it only takes a few keyboard shortcuts to bring ideas to life, you started with a solid foundation in design. Because nothing works if the design is poor.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency, located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, that works with brands across the country.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.