Flynn Wright is seeking to hire a full-time Web Developer to join its Digital Creative Department – Freelancers will also be considered, based on circumstances. Candidate will serve as a hub of interactivity between digital designers, copywriters, and creative strategy. Candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is eager to expand their current skill set, dig into the latest and greatest trends and explore profitable new opportunities inside and outside of Flynn Wright. Be prepared to change the way the agency approaches web development by bringing innovative solutions to the internal team and to clients.
- Plan, design, develop and extensively test web-based applications and services.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
- Provide leadership in project evaluation, requirements and execution.
- Administration and maintenance of existing web-based applications.
- Evaluate and evolve our existing programming platforms, communication tools and custom content management systems.
- Continually research and develop new processes and procedures to help maximize existing platforms.
- Experience with .PHP and .NET platforms and their respective databases.
- WordPress experience customizing and extending core functionality.
- Experience with API’s, XML and Db Design.
- Knowledge of version control solutions.
- Familiarity with converting a static image layout to a fully functional responsive web page.
- Minimum of four years experience.
- Development of basic project documentation, this will include end-user documentation when necessary.
- Be willing to learn and expand current knowledge base on a project-by-project basis.
- Problem solving and persistence is a must.
- Flexibility with changing client requests.