Director of Public Relations
Moments I cherish …
- A crisp fall evening … night game … Kinnick Stadium.
- Above the fold and before the sportscast.
- First Saturday in May, always back home in Louisville.
- Before the curtain goes up as the orchestra is still tuning.
- When our daughter and her teammates take the field.
- Favorite places with our favorite people.
- The last songs playing right before the headliner goes on.
- When vacation is just getting started.
- The morning of any event that I’ve planned.
- When it’s perfectly written.
Nostalgic for …
- Sweet Valley High.
- Birthdays before Facebook.
- Carnegie Deli.
- Joe Photo.
- Blue Volvo station wagon rides, 1991.
- Tate-to-Holloway moments.
- “In the great green room. There was a telephone. And a red balloon.”
Did You Know
My first jobs included arts and crafts counselor and restaurant hostess, and I was Dolly in my high school’s performance of Hello, Dolly!