Client Services Strategist
We’re looking for a Client Services Strategist to support and assist in the development of strategic marketing plans to meet our clients needs. The strategist should have a minimum of 5 years of strategy experience and a degree in communications, advertising, business, or another related field. Agency experience isn’t a must, but it’s a definite plus.
What You’ll Do
- Plans, develops and executes complex strategies by presenting recommendations that can easily be consumed by the client and aligned to their business goals.
- Identify and determine creative solutions to improve client business.
- Combines account management, relationship building and data analytical skills in shaping the client strategy.
- Provides analysis and recommendations to the client marketing teams
- Helps shape the brand positioning and narrative while targeting the proper audience
- Analyzes sales and marketing key performance indicators
- Ensures marketing strategies align with overall client strategy
- Uses customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
You’re a great communicator and proactive problem solver who’s eager to learn about the businesses of our clients. You have a go-getter mindset that makes it possible to work with multiple people on multiple projects in the middle of occasional chaos. You’re detail-oriented, organized to the max and willing to tackle anything thrown at you. You have strong strategy and presentation skills, and have a passion for seeing clients succeed.
Flynn Wright works with brands across the country. We’re a full-service agency headquartered in the heart of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. We also service the region with an office in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.