Are you an individual that enjoys working with numbers? Are you someone that can effectively evaluate financial data, think uniquely, proactively problem solve, thrive on details and learning, assess situations, develop recommendations, analyze trends, and collaborate to efficiently provide information to the Financial Management Director? Flynn Wright would like to hear from you regarding our new Financial Analyst/Accountant position.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a liaison between Finance, Account Executives and Media Buyers
- Analyze projects, work in process, accruals, media buys and client billing
- Partner with Account Executives with client billing
- Gather, analyze, process, summarize & interpret data
- Build relationships to help identify and solve problems
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested by Controller, Financial Management Director, Account Service Team or Media Team
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes
- Tackle anything that comes your way
- BS degree in Accounting
- Evaluate financial data, thrive on details, analyze trends
- Present a professional persona with internal team, client and outside consultants
- “Take charge” person with a strong desire to learn and promote self-growth
- Solve problems and deals with a variety of variables
- Possess excellent thought process and investigative theory
- Think uniquely, proactive problem solver, forward thinker, collaborator
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
- 2 + years of accounting experience
Flynn Wright works with brands across the country. We’re a full-service agency headquartered in the heart of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. We also service the region with an office in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.