We’re experiencing growth and have an immediate opening for a graphic designer.
What You’ll Do
- Create brand collateral, digital and social, email, landing pages, video storyboarding, direct-mail, and outdoor advertisements.
- Ensure creative meets needs, standards and values of each brand.
- Produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency.
You’re a collaborative creative who’s already developed killer design skills, but you’re still hungry to learn from some of the best creative directors and designers in the business. You can advance multiple projects for multiple clients without sacrificing attention to detail or losing your passion for inspired design. This position should have a minimum of two-years professional experience in an agency or agency-like environment and a mastery over Adobe creative software. Title can be evaluated and modified based on experience.
Curiosity is key to success at Flynn Wright. Bringing or building a broader skillset will open new doors to success and stretch our agency offerings. Examples include:
- Photography skills can help with our growing B-to-B client roster.
- Motion graphic experience helps advance digital and social advertising.
- Working experience in 3D modeling can serve our graphic and video teams.
- Experience in building and maintain a photo asset management solution that would suit our agency and clients.
Flynn Wright works with brands across the country. We’re a full-service agency headquartered in the heart of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. We also service the region with an office in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.