We’re experiencing growth and have an immediate opening for a graphic designer.
You’re a collaborative creative who’s already developed killer design skills, but you’re still hungry to learn from some of the best creative directors and designers in the business. You can advance multiple projects for multiple clients without sacrificing attention to detail or losing your passion for inspired design. You’re a student of advertising design – you can develop a great brand idea, but you also enjoy the everyday performance-driven design work. This position should have a minimum of two-years professional experience in an agency or agency-like environment and a mastery over Adobe creative software. Title can be evaluated and modified based on experience.
Curiosity is key to success at Flynn Wright. Bringing or building a broader skillset will open new doors to success and stretch our agency offerings. Examples include:
- UX/UI design skills paired with some knowledge of front-end CSS and HTML programming can benefit our growing web team.
- Photography skills can help with our growing B-to-B client roster.
- Motion graphic or video editing experience helps advance digital and social advertising.
- Working experience in 3D modeling can serve our graphic and video teams.
- Experience in building and maintain a photo asset management solution that would suit our agency and clients.
Flynn Wright works with brands across the country. We’re a full-service agency headquartered in the heart of downtown Des Moines, Iowa. We also service the region with an office in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
We take care of our own like we take care of our clients. The benefits are frankly phenomenal, the extracurriculars tend to be historic events, and yes, there might be one too many coolers stocked with caffeinated goodness. But we can talk details later.