Posted: November 13, 2023
Are you an individual that enjoys the field of Human Resources? Are you someone that can efficiently provide support to the Director of HR? Do you have experience with recruiting or various HR functions such as onboarding, policy updates, employee engagement? Flynn Wright would like to hear from you regarding our new HR Coordinator position.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Director of HR with recruitment of candidates and provide a great employee experience?
- Provide HR administrative support regarding onboarding, benefits, HR policy updates, and engagement.
- Help to assist in employee engagement events and activities.
- Be a resource for employees in answering general HR questions such as the Employee Handbook, EAP and benefit offerings.
- Provide materials to employees regarding Health & Wellness and schedules EAP webinars as needed.
- Responding to unemployment requests
- Research and undertake specific projects and other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Willing to grow within HR and take on additional and challenging assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn and various social media sites for recruiting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of experience are ideal.
Flynn Wright is a full-service agency located in the heart of downtown Des Moines that serves clients across the country.